Friday, July 2, 2010

Kohl's Cares Program

I'm a big fan of the Kohl's Cares Program. They sell books and coordinating stuffed friends for $5 each (and every so often they change the selection) and all the net profit is donated to kids' health and education, environmental initiatives, and women's health. In the past they've had books and stuffed friends from the If You Give... series by Laura Numeroff (a personal favorite of mine and my daughter's) and Dr. Seuss.

Right now, however, they are offering 4 different Winnie the Pooh books and 3 different stuffed friends (Eeyore, Tigger, and Pooh himself). Oh, did I mention that each book and toy is only $5 DOLLARS EACH?!?! Quite the bargain. I've gotten books and toys through this program a few times before (including the last set that offered Toy Story books and toys!) and they are of fabulous quality. We have not been disappointed whatsoever.

4 comments:

  1. We picked up the books and animals tonight. :) Dawson loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know about this! I wish I had known about toy story too. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They also work effectively for work or play,
    and could be dressed up or down relying on the occasion.

    Feel free to visit my website: maternity clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making furniture design. Thanks

    ReplyDelete